Monday, June 9, 2008

A tag...? Eight of my favorite shows

Why dont i ever get tagged for interesting stuff instead i get this...

1. Numbers: i like this show because of the concept behind it. to think that anything can be calculated is extremely fascinating to me. Life is not supposed to be calculable but according to this show everything is a math equation. Hmmmm... i like it anyway.

2.House: I love house. He is such an arrogant, pompous, annoying jerk and yet he is still a hero. A hero we would love to hate but he is still a brilliant surgeon and you cant help to love how hard he tries and succeeds.

3.Law and Order: I know i know...its pretty dumb to like law and order, but if you ever lived in New York you would realize that law and order is a wealth of information in a sense. You end up knowing where not to go and what stuff means... I know thats vague but hey.

4.CSI: I liked CSI but i don't really watch it anymore... it gets old after you watch all episodes of all three of them and then watch the repeats.... No fun.

5.Nip Tuck: To be honest i have only watched a few episodes of this but the first time i watched it i couldn't believe they would air something that racy on national television... Hey hey for free speech... and freedom the American dream.

6.All the Late night shows, the Jon stewart show, the view, the soup: i love these things i don't know why but i do. Perhaps its that wit or that dumbness... i dont actually watch them that often though.

7.Yes dear, one on one, three and a half men, my wife and kids:Again the reason i have so many in one is because i hardly ever watch them so...

8. Wow was so hard pressed to fill this list. Apparently i don't watch that much tv. Does basketball and football count? Maybe Aco or Mwangi do...?

3 comments:

Acolyte said...

My fave shows sadly dont make it to 8. But I shall try.

Unyc said...

I love Yes Dear.
CSI....ish ish.
Law and Order...i c it and switch to another station.

I love reality shows more than anything.

elpicsid said...

The Apprentice with Alan Sugar: he fired most women
Big Bro: cameras everywhere, well almost.
Songs of Praise: music with clear mouth movements.
Trooping the Colour: great tunics and bearskins
Last of Summer Wine: amusing, especially the goings on with Nora Batty. Compo is now pushing daisies.
Only Fools and Horses: with Del boy and Rodney becoming millionaires.
My Family: I just love Zoe Wannamaka
Panarama: raw life, serious stuff, like earthquakes and tidal waves.