Monday, June 16, 2008

a tag

Eight Things for Which I Have a Passion
Pool
Reading
Non Profits
People
music
Partying
Travelling
Children

Eight Things I’d Like to do Before I Die
Travel round the world
Get a PHD in something weird
Make all of my friends really happy
Have a few more babies and fall desperately in love and live hapilly ever after
Help some people somewhere get what they always wanted
Create a legacy that my children can carry on.
Discover an alternative source of energy [Thats the money ticket right there]
Go bunje jumping - sky diving -be part of some covert undercover cia type operation doing something top secret very hush hush.



Eight Things I Say a Lot

Dundahead
Its not my fault
Like
Kwani
I will call you back
You jua, you know [i say both]
Gosh

Eight/Ten Paper Back and Audio Books I Have Read/Heard Recently

What is the what by Dave Eggers im reading this right now actually
Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Cuba by dean Koontz
Kiffe Kiffe tomorrow by Faiza Guene
Half of a yellow sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Brother im dying by Edwidge Danticat
The google book by google
Playing for Pizza By John Grisham

These are what i could get from the top of my head there are many more. I almost went crazy when i saw the New York library, its huge and it has every book you could ever want.


Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times

Matrix...Not by choice everyone seems to have this damn movie
Forrest gump... lol im not sure why
Pretty woman... havent we all
40 year old virgin
the gods must be crazy
terminator
sounds of music.... i used the songs as lulabies for my son
Mary Poppins

Three people who should do this
Aco
Mwangi
Church mouse

1 comment:

Mwangi said...

You did the tag :D Pretty woman appears to be a very popular choice this meme :). Hmm, I 4got 2 mention anything to with kids, I guess I always assumed that that was automatic so no need to be ambitious ambitious it.